Based in Stuttgart, Germany
September 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Is an easy formation with Christian, Katharina and Philipp, who developed projects since several years together. Always focussing on the serious parts of the content, they love to combine different fields of media to create digital experiences.That will leave an impression either for environments, games or web applications. Although the roles are not fixed. To realize their ideas besides the commercial games market, there are also other artists and creatives who drop in the team. The Team profits from their diverse backgrounds. The Spectrum is packed from art installations up to casual games. Whereat The vision keeper is always oriented to the content and the focus of the project. With the focus on the production, Philipp Monjoie is supporting the process from the team as creative producer. Christian is responsible for the Code and Katharina for the Art.
They teamed up during their studies at the Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg with the focus on Interactive Media and also realized several projects during the curriculum. An unusual constellation evolved from that experience: With Philipp on the installation and Scenography side, Katharina with a graphic and motion design background as well as Christian with the game developer experience. They are ready to overcome several “Oh Shit” moments during the development phase.
Urban Cowboiz Game Trailer Vimeo
Lipola Game Trailer Vimeo
There are far more images available for Café Konsens, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for The Geekie Award for Best Video Games(Indie)." - L.A., USA, 15 October, 2015
- "Official Showcase, Join – 2nd Local Multiplayer Summit." - Berlin, Germany, 1 August, 2015
- "Official Showcase, FMX." - Stuttgart, Germany, 5 May, 2015
- "Official Showcase, Festival of Animated Film." - Stuttgart, Germany, 5 May, 2015
- "Official Showcase, FMX." - Stuttgart,Germany, 26 April, 2016
- "Official Showcase, Festival of Animated Film." - Stuttgart, Germany,, 26 April, 2016
- -, -
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Art Direction, Game Design
Code, Game Design